Monday, November 5, 2007

Kate Walsh and Her Hubs Making Out at Whole Foods






I don't know much about Kate Walsh, but what I do know - I like. She's 40, just got married for the first time to some hot movie exec, got her own show over that anorexic shitwaif Ellen Pompeo, and looks cute in a beret.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm about to get my period (you're welcome), but I am HORN to the EE. So seeing these pictures of her and her beau getting it on in the pasta aisle, made me want to drop what I was doing (absolutely nothing) and run down to the Whole Foods on 7th Avenue, in the hopes that I too might be able to kiss and neck with a hot movie exec.

The verdict? No such luck as the chances of me finding one at this time of day and in that location is slim to none. Now, me finding a hot latino gay boy named Javier, who is in between classes at FIT is probably a stronger bet. Not that Javier and I will make out, but perhaps admire each others legwarmers or something.