Monday, May 14, 2007

Stash Tea






I'm not normally a tea-drinker, unless I'm getting sick or trying to look fancy in front of some guy's parents. My poison usually tends to go more along the lines of Dunkin Donuts coffee, or vodka. Sometimes I like to mix the two and then try to drive. Sometimes I'm lying.

But this here brew of tea, preferably the jasmine, was exactly what I needed yesterday (Mother's Day) while going out to brunch with my mom. Right after I puked in a Bed Bath and Beyond plastic bag in her car, as a result of too much mixed liquor the night before at my sister's birthday party.

Still, you can't not call me classy. And can't not tell me not to use double negatives.


But you CAN tell me that you're going to make sure you have this in your home for me when I come to visit/stay for the night on your couch/live in your living room. And no, I'm not just talking to Brandy.

Barf.