Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Reba/Kelly's Duet

I didn't watch the Country Music Awards, because quite frankly I feel like there is always a country music award show on TV. Like every week. And it's the same usual suspects that show and win: Brooks and Dunn, Tim and Faith, and a tribute to Johnny Cash by Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood. But yeah, I don't watch them much.

But I do rather like Reba McIntyre, especially when she's play a former white trash kid turned highfalutin callgirl in the video for "Fancy". And I love me some Kelly Clarkson, even though I've heard her newest single and sadly it ain't no "Since You've Been Gone". Meaning, I won't sing it three times in the course of one evening at a karaoke joint, while everyone present rolls their eyes and tells me to give up on the singing career dream. Including the Japanese-speaking staff.

And I digress.

This was pretty nice though. But seriously, doesn't KC sorta look like Rosie O'Donnell when she lost all the weight and did that movie with Dan Akroyd?

I'm just saying.